Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Experiences thus far


When first trying to get started I grew impatient. Then frustrated at the fact I was unable to download the program into the tech lab computers. Luckily I ran into Anna which informed me of this epidemic. Now angry at the fact I wasted so much time for something that seemed impossible my last resort was ITS.


The next day I ventured over to ITS and spoke with a man by the name of Howard. We had an in depth conversation of how SecondLife wasn't plausable at this point and time. Then off topic about GPS verus street smarts. When leaving I was down but not out. I started planning what course of action I was going to take to accomplish the task at hand.


I spoke to my group members keeping them informed of my situation and why I have been unable to attend the meetings in SecondLife. I also spoke with some of my friends and co-workers, any one who would listen at this point in time who could possibly lend a helping hand. Some took it upon them self to try to help but it was Karolina that made it possible for me to participate in this virtual world.


Already having an Avatar it was going through oreintation island and doing the tasks that was required of me. By the way I stopped the volcano from erupting... your welcome. This was quite an experience. A fox like lady kept telling me to back off which was fine with me. My mentor helped me a great ordeal with changing my appearance, clothing and hair color. I wasn't pleased about the hair but o'well. I changed my image cause I ran into another person who looked like me a man in the mirror if you will. I got a bit buff and am sporting sweat pants cause why can't he be comfortable too.

No comments: