Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Current Second Life Experiences

I have had a lot of issues with setting up my Second Life account, my computer I use at home is a fairly old system that is incapable of loading Second Life (technically I can access the program, but none of the graphics show up and every time I start to walk around my computer basically freezes up). I attempted to download Second life onto the school computers, but I cannot. (you have to be an administrator)

I attempted to log onto Second Life tonight after class again, and the same thign happened. I plan on re-installing the program tomorrow and hope it yields more succuesful results. My Avatar name is Sharpay Blitz. i look forward to fiinding a way to naviagate through the virtual world, and I hope to stop at the recreated historical sites, CNN and attempt to find a "disney world" or theme park on Second Life.

I will keep everyone posted. Hopefully with pictures once I find a system agreeable witht the program.

No comments: